07 December Bitfinex Pay – Version V0.5.2
the Bitfinex Pay Merchant Dashboard It is an internal tool designed to provide our merchants with powerful reports and features to manage their crypto merchant portal.
We are happy to share the latest updates for Bitfinex Pay. To learn more about Bitfinex Pay, please refer to https://blog.bitfinex.com/category/bitfinex-pay/.
Merchant control panel
- Automatic conversion to FIAT is enabled. Now, traders can set up automatic conversions from cryptocurrencies to any of the supported FIAT currencies and vice versa. This is a pro feature, so only merchants with a Bitfinex Pay Pro plan will be able to use it. If you are interested in upgrading to Bitfinex Pay Pro, contact us at [email protected]
- Vietnamese language is now supported on the merchant dashboard
- The billing system feature has been temporarily removed
- The refund feature has been moved from the Payments menu to the Invoice Details form in the Invoices menu
- Minor copy improvements in Invoice Details
- Added a link to the invoice URL in the Invoice ID field in Invoice Details
- The design of the buttons and checkbox in the Automatic Conversion form has been improved.
- The error that the user faces when there is a network issue due to bad/no connection has been improved
- Fiat balances in the wallet list will now always show only two decimal points
- The Reset Default feature in the Invoice Customization menu in Settings has been enhanced to reset all settings to default, even if Professional tier customizations were applied when the user no longer has Professional access
- The refund amount is now based on the total amount of all payments when an invoice is completed with more than one payment
- The Export Data button is now disabled if there are no payments or invoices with current filters applied
- Fixed an issue that caused some round numbers with multiple decimal points to show “0” in the auto conversion history list
- Fixed an issue that caused some indicators in the Exchange Rate column in the Auto Conversion list to be incorrect
- Fixed an issue that caused balance amounts in USD to be inaccurate
- Fixed an issue that caused upgrading to Pro model to show an unnecessary slider
End of customer payment flow
- Vietnamese language is now supported in end customer payment flow
- The design of the selected token has been improved to show the corresponding network in a clearer and cleaner way
- The design of the iconic logos that appear in the QR code when the “Manual Payment” payment option is selected has been improved.
- Vietnamese language is now supported on the Bitfinex Pay landing page
- Added experimental data in auto conversion log list
Start accepting cryptocurrency payments with Bitfinex Pay today: https://pay.bitfinex.com/.