This year we launched the Aragon app, an easy-to-use home base that anyone can launch and participate in the DAO. The no-code app makes launching a DAO fast and simple, and over 2,000 DAOs have been created since our launch in March! We are now working on adding more governance models, on-chain plug-and-play procedures, and smoother ecosystem integration to take the app to the next level. But we want to hear from you! Tell us what DAOs need This joke race is run on base.
We're busy shipping new updates and working on features, so we need your help to prioritize what we move to the top of our Jira board. We ask you to suggest your favorite feature or integration to help DAOs run on-chain. Winning orders will split a block of 1000 USDC and all voting wallets will split another block of 1000 USDC.
Dive into the details of this upcoming joker:
Claim: Suggest your favorite feature or integration to help DAOs run on-chain more smoothly
We have a long list of ideas, so we need your help to decide what to create next to make DAOs work better. Suggest your favorite feature or integration to help on-chain DAOs run more smoothly, build support for it, and if it wins the contest, we'll build it (unless the product team vetoes it).
Voting and rewards will be conducted on the underlying blockchain.
The winning entries split a pool of $1,000.
All voting wallets split a pool of 1000 USD.
Include the following in your submission:
- Integration/feature of your dream into a sentence.
- Why do DAOs need this in a paragraph (up to 500 characters).
- Links to any relevant Github repositories to help us achieve this.
- Your Twitter handle (if you are affected).
September 12, 2 PM UTC: Submissions are open
September 19, 2 PM UTC: Submissions close and voting begins
September 26, 2 PM UTC: Voting closes and winners announced
Who can participate?
Submissions: Any wallet
Vote: Wallets that participated in proposals on the Aragon app before September 11.
Need inspiration for your presentation? Here are some ideas.
Here are some ideas on what to give:
- Do you have a favorite DAO tool that you'd like to see integrated into the app? Tell us about it and why DAOs need it.
- Do you want a specific EVM series other than Polygon and Base? Let us know which one and why.
- Do you have an idea for a great governance mechanism? Explain how it works and why DAOs need it.
- Want a UX feature for a better app experience? Let us know what it is.
How to connect to a base
You will need to connect to Base to be able to create submissions and cast votes. Here's how to do it on Metamask:
- From the list of blockchain networks, click Add Network.
- Click Add Network Manually.
- Fill out the fields using the information on this page.
Chat with other DAO creators in this Discord channel
Join the conversation! Our community chats all things DAO in the #jokerace support channel on Aragon Discord.
Not a member yet? join us!
Submit your feature or integration before 2pm UTC on September 19!
Tell us what your DAO needs! Submit your feature or integration here before 2pm UTC on September 19 for a chance to have it built by our team and win USDC!
Voting begins on September 19 and winners will be announced on September 26. good luck!
Haven't used the Aragon app yet? Test it here: