December 20 Bitfinex Pay – Version V0.5.3
the Bitfinex Pay merchant dashboard It is an internal tool designed to provide our merchants with powerful reports and features to manage their crypto merchant portal.
We are happy to share the latest updates for Bitfinex Pay. To learn more about Bitfinex Pay, please refer to https://blog.bitfinex.com/category/bitfinex-pay/.
Merchant control panel
- The USDt version has been replaced with the correct version in the Invoice Details list
- Updated the knowledge base link in the manual invoice generator menu to link directly to the relevant section of the Bitfinex Pay Dashboard knowledge base article instead of to the top of the article
- Removed unnecessary scrolling on the Upgrade to Pro screen that appears after clicking on Pro features as a primary trader
- The FIAT Favorites drop-down menu in the Settings menu now allows searching by long FIAT names
- The Manual Invoice Creation menu will now scroll up when trying to create an invoice if entries in the Expiry Time or Amount fields are invalid or missing
- FIAT coins have been removed from the crypto filter in the invoice list
- Fixed an issue that caused search results to disappear when searching by customer email or name in the invoice list
- Fixed a small typo that appears in the alert when automatic conversion is activated
- Added a missing error message when trying to create an invoice without an amount in the manual invoice builder
- Fixed a typo in the back copy form in the Expiry Time field in the Manual Invoice Builder in the Invoices menu
- Fixed a design issue with the auto transfer buttons in the wallets menu
- Fixed an issue that caused the Google search result for the Bitfinex Pay landing page to redirect to a blank page
- Sample data dates are now dynamic in the Portfolios -> Automatic Transfer History list
Start accepting cryptocurrency payments with Bitfinex Pay today: https://pay.bitfinex.com/.